Top Reasons to work for the Cambodia Beverage Company
1. Ability to make a difference: being part of a company that creates value & makes a difference everywhere we engage.
The Coca-Cola Company is a place where you can make a positive mark on the world. Whether through our sustainability initiatives, human rights work or the ripple economic impact each person creates by simply doing their job well, there are endless opportunities to build shareholder value and make an impactful contribution to many communities.
2. Ability to Grow: it’s about us… together, we will bring out the best in ourselves and our Company.
A career at The Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world.
Every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career with the Company. Whether it is helping build brands or at one of the many manufacturing plants in the country or even outside India at many locations where we have operate. With operations in over +200 countries, and full catalog of development programs, the growth opportunities with this Company are boundless.
‘Women Enable Success’, Coke’s Muhtar Kent Tells Execs
2.1 Development programs
We are committed to extending education and development programs to associates at all levels of the organization. These include: Career Training & Development:
- International Standard Training
- The Art of Giving Feedback
- Work-life balance: 18 days off/year
- 13th salary and annual bonus
- Life and Health Insurance
- Yoga Club for Women
- Staff Engagements: Staff Party, Family day, Football Tournament, Clean Up Day
- Free Lunch at high standard canteen at CBC Bottling Plant at PPSEZ
- Happy Bus: providing service pickup and return service from CBC office to CBC Plant with free of charge
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. With help from our people, we have defined behaviors that reinforce our values.
4. Be part of a diverse team
We believe our company should be as diverse as the markets we serve and as inclusive as our brands. This diversity allows us to understand and connect to the needs of our consumers and our customers everywhere we operate and to continue to innovate in everything we do. At Coca-Cola you have the opportunity to work on teams with people who have different backgrounds and ideas and who work in offices across the globe. We are all unified by our love for the Company and desire to add value and make a difference.
– Helping Veterans Find Jobs With the Coca-Cola Company
– Video: Women as the Real Drivers of the 21st Century
– Profiles in Leadership: A Story of Determination
– How One Woman Is Defining Success at Coca-Cola
– Press Release about our commitment to women’s empowerment
5. One of a Kind Experiences
Coca-Cola expands beyond the limits of your office. We have a strong economic impact and a significant backward and forward linkage. Don’t be surprised if the mango pulp that you procure in Jalgaon, finds its way into one of the 3,500 products of the Company. Or feel fortunate if you can spend a day teaching students at one of the thousand schools that the Company has resurrected in India. The many positions at Coca-Cola directly attend and influence these happenings making your place in The Coca-Cola Company fresh and well-rounded.
6. A unique culture… where people convert their passion into action
7. Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
From day one, you’ll notice a culture where our people are truly dedicated to living our values. We are a local business with a global scale. Our brands represent qualities such as caring, sharing, connecting, integrity and excellence. Our culture mirrors those attributes. To put it simply: we are the brand.